(PHOTOS) Reps visit Jebba Paper Mills to perfect privatization plans
Members of the Federal House of Representatives on Wednesday visited the Jebba Paper Mills as part of its constitutional efforts to perfect the privatization process of the industry .
ROYAL NEWS reports that the team was led by the Chairman House Committee on Privatization and Commercialization, Hon. Shodimu Mutiu .
See pictures below:
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Kauran Bauchi, Bala Mohammed gets second term re-election
- Poor awareness of Tuberculosis Disease causing havoc in Nigeria – NTBLCP
- Funke Akindele deletes PDP’s political posts on Instagram page
- Popular music legand, Jaigbade Alao is dead
- We’ll review governorship, state assembly election results — INEC
- Adamawa guber: Thugs protest apparent loss of APC’s Binani
- Breaking…. Kano govt imposes 24hrs curfew as NNPP wins guber poll
- Nigeria not practising democracy but ‘Agberocracy’– Apostle Suleman
- Election victory: Kwara CMO Coordinator, Idris Haroon felicitates with Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Dikko Radda of APC declared winner Katsina guber election