Today, 3rd May 2021, at about 0630am, along Ajase Ipo/Ilorin road, a team of operation Harmony on a stop and search duty, stopped one suspected commercial bus and in the process of searching a bag, one boy took to his heels while his partner was held, the bag was searched and a freshly severed head and hands of a boy was discovered.
In the course of interrogation, he confessed to have killed the victim named Mohammed in Ajase Ipo with his fleeing partner for ritual purposes.
On the strength of the discovery, the Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Lawal Bagega psc, directed the homicide section of the state criminal investigation department (SCID) to thoroughly investigate the case and arrest anybody connected to the this heinous crime.
The commissioner of police, CP Mohammed Lawal Bagega wishes to advise criminals to vacate Kwara State, as the Command possesses the capacity to deploy all legal means to deal with criminals, if that is what it will take to ensure the good people of Kwara to live in peace at all times.
SP Okasanmi Ajayi (anipr)
Police Public Relations Officer
Kwara State Command
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note