Today, 3rd May 2021, at about 0630am, along Ajase Ipo/Ilorin road, a team of operation Harmony on a stop and search duty, stopped one suspected commercial bus and in the process of searching a bag, one boy took to his heels while his partner was held, the bag was searched and a freshly severed head and hands of a boy was discovered.
In the course of interrogation, he confessed to have killed the victim named Mohammed in Ajase Ipo with his fleeing partner for ritual purposes.
On the strength of the discovery, the Commissioner of Police, CP Mohammed Lawal Bagega psc, directed the homicide section of the state criminal investigation department (SCID) to thoroughly investigate the case and arrest anybody connected to the this heinous crime.
The commissioner of police, CP Mohammed Lawal Bagega wishes to advise criminals to vacate Kwara State, as the Command possesses the capacity to deploy all legal means to deal with criminals, if that is what it will take to ensure the good people of Kwara to live in peace at all times.
SP Okasanmi Ajayi (anipr)
Police Public Relations Officer
Kwara State Command
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material