Zambia winger, Augustine Diego Mulenga lost his beautiful twin daughter on Saturday, same day the Chipolopolo lost to the Super Eagles of Nigeria for a ticket to play in the the 2018 World Cup ticket.
He lost his daughter while he was in action in Nigeria during the World Cup qualifier match which his country lost.
Mulenga whose goal against Super Eagles was disallowed, broke down in tears at the burial of his late little girl.
The striker wept bitterly at the burial of his little girl as he was consoled by family and friends.
The little girl will be laid to rest today, at New Leopards Hill Cemetery.
It was reported that officials knew the winger lost a daughter but could not tell him because he offered hope in helping his country qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note