Zambia winger, Augustine Diego Mulenga lost his beautiful twin daughter on Saturday, same day the Chipolopolo lost to the Super Eagles of Nigeria for a ticket to play in the the 2018 World Cup ticket.
He lost his daughter while he was in action in Nigeria during the World Cup qualifier match which his country lost.
Mulenga whose goal against Super Eagles was disallowed, broke down in tears at the burial of his late little girl.
The striker wept bitterly at the burial of his little girl as he was consoled by family and friends.
The little girl will be laid to rest today, at New Leopards Hill Cemetery.
It was reported that officials knew the winger lost a daughter but could not tell him because he offered hope in helping his country qualify for the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide