President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday commissioned the Lekki Deep Sea Port in Lagos State.
Buhari inaugurated the $1.5bn Lekki deep seaport for commercial operations. The seaport is one of the largest seaport in the country and one of the biggest in West Africa that will revolutionise the way goods are transported and traded in Nigeria.
The promoters, however, disclosed that the Lekki Port would not only improve efficiency and connectivity, but would also serve as a major driver for economic growth in the region.
- Court dissolves Ganduje’s daughter 16-year-old marriage, orders return of dowry
- 522,0000 PVCs uncollected in Edo – INEC
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud