Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana popularly known as Falz has blasted the Federal Government over the increasing rate of killings in some parts of the country.
The rapper who recently highlighted problems in the country in his song ‘This is Nigeria’ is reacting to fresh attack in Plateau state where 86 persons were confirmed killed.
Falz on his Twitter page said the government is ‘insensitive’ to the massacre going on in the country.
“This level of insensitivity shown by our government is rather disturbing. People are continuously being massacred every day in different states!!! It’s actually getting out of hand.” Falz wrote.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 62 National Day, Sen. Enang urges Nigerians to keep hope alive
- Sheikh Aboto’s death has left another vacuum in dawwah activities— Emir of Ilorin
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment