A Nigerian lady has been caught while attempting to steal fabric from a fabric store in Lagos Island.
A video shared online showed the lady who was well-dressed, begging for mercy and appealing to the shop attendant not to disgrace her.
Apparently, she came into the shop pretending to be a prospective customer. The vigilant shop attendant was however monitoring her until she allegedly caught her putting one of the fabrics in her bag.
When interrogated, she confessed to stealing the fabric. She appealed to the shop attendant not to disgrace her.
Watch the video below:
View this post on Instagram
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated