A Nigerian lady has been caught while attempting to steal fabric from a fabric store in Lagos Island.
A video shared online showed the lady who was well-dressed, begging for mercy and appealing to the shop attendant not to disgrace her.
Apparently, she came into the shop pretending to be a prospective customer. The vigilant shop attendant was however monitoring her until she allegedly caught her putting one of the fabrics in her bag.
When interrogated, she confessed to stealing the fabric. She appealed to the shop attendant not to disgrace her.
Watch the video below:
View this post on Instagram
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Ndudi Elumelu wins PDP Reps ticket for 5th term
- FG imposes new tax on phone-calls to fund healthcare
- Abia Speaker wins PDP’s ticket for House of Reps
- Ali Isa emerges as PDP’s Balanga/Billiri Federal Constituency, Gombe, candidate
- Breaking…..Wahab Issa, Mohammed Ajia declared winner of PDP Reps primaries
- Lagos PDP calls for cancellation of primaries
- Commission begins screening of intending Christian pilgrims
- Ortom expresses satisfaction with work on roads, other projects
- 2023 Presidency: Lawan begs Kano to swing in his favour
- I’ll reform education sector if elected president —Lawan