Polaris Bank Ltd. said a total of N26million would be won by 188 lucky shoppers across the country as the grand finale of his ongoing “ Save and Win ” promotion wraps up in April.
Mr. Innocent Ike, acting managing director of Polaris Bank, made this known in a statement to reporters in Lagos.
Ike said the promotion served as a reward for customers who, despite the tough times, were still able to put money aside in savings.
He noted that in these unpleasant economic times, it was imperative to save, not only to win a prize, but also to plan for the rainy day.
Ike said the promo has so far seen two draws in February and March with the grand finale slated for April.
According to him, the grand prize draw will see six millionaires emerge from Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones and another 60 clients will return home with a consolation sum of 100,000 naira each.
“By the end of the Millionaire ‘Save & Win’ promotion, a total of N26 million would have been won by 188 Polaris Bank customers across the country.
“Customers of the bank’s existing and new savings accounts are eligible to participate in the promotion.”
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63