Polaris Bank Ltd. said a total of N26million would be won by 188 lucky shoppers across the country as the grand finale of his ongoing “ Save and Win ” promotion wraps up in April.
Mr. Innocent Ike, acting managing director of Polaris Bank, made this known in a statement to reporters in Lagos.
Ike said the promotion served as a reward for customers who, despite the tough times, were still able to put money aside in savings.
He noted that in these unpleasant economic times, it was imperative to save, not only to win a prize, but also to plan for the rainy day.
Ike said the promo has so far seen two draws in February and March with the grand finale slated for April.
According to him, the grand prize draw will see six millionaires emerge from Nigeria’s six geopolitical zones and another 60 clients will return home with a consolation sum of 100,000 naira each.
“By the end of the Millionaire ‘Save & Win’ promotion, a total of N26 million would have been won by 188 Polaris Bank customers across the country.
“Customers of the bank’s existing and new savings accounts are eligible to participate in the promotion.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate