A lawyer to the suspected kidnapper popularly called Evans, Barr Olukoya Ogungbeje, has arrested by some police operatives, ROYAL N WS has learnt.
He was arrested at the Federal High Court in Lagos on Wednesday.
Ogungbeje had represented the alleged billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, alias Evans.
Policemen said to be from the State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti, swooped on the lawyer as he parked his car at the Federal High Court in Ikoyi on Wednesday morning.
Ogungbeje, who was billed to appear before the vacation judge, Justice Muslim Hassan, was immediately whisked off by the policemen.
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1