Nationwide Recruitment exercise into constables cadre of the Nigeria Police Force has commenced, ROYAL NEWS has gathered.
In a statement signed by its spokesman, DCP Frank Mba, NPF noted that persons with bow legs, knock knees, bent knees, and gross malformation of teeth were not eligible for recruitment into the service.
It said other categories barred from the recruitment exercise include persons with amputated body parts, defective eyesight, and a speech impediment.
The statement said pregnant women were also disqualified from the exercise.
The notice said applicants must be within the ages of 17 and 25 and must possess a minimum of five credits in the West African Senior School Certificate Examination in not more than two sittings.
According to the statement, “Interested candidates must have a functional email address and National Identification Number.
It added that the online application would be open from July 14, 2020, to August 23, 2020.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector