Police Public Relations Officer Frank Mba, in a statement on Wednesday, said that the new deadline for registration on the portal is now Saturday, January 22, 2022.
According to him, the extension of the term was informed by the need of the applicants from the Southeast and South-South to fill their quota.
“With this extension, the NPF recruitment portal will remain open until midnight on the new date,” added Mba.
“The extension of the online application is based on the need to guarantee equal opportunities and even the dissemination of applications, in particular from the southeast states, the south-south geopolitical zones and the state of Lagos, to allow them to fulfill with the required fee for their respective areas.
“A statistical analysis shows that a total of 81,005 applications were received nationwide as of January 7, 2022. Of this number, only 1,404 applications were received, less than 2 percent of the total applications, from the five southern states. . East and 261 from Lagos State, with Anambra State with the lowest number of 158 applicants.
“Accordingly, the Force directs state and local governments, religious bodies and other interest groups in the affected geopolitical areas and Lagos State to help mobilize and encourage their citizens and wards to seize the opportunity to pursue a career. professional in the Nigerian Police. Force. Interested applicants are urged to log into the NPF recruitment portal to register before the new deadline expires.
“In addition, applicants are recommended to call 08100004507 for any questions, complaints or technical difficulties in using the portal.
“The recruitment exercise is absolutely free.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Two more internet fraudsters jailed in Kwara + 2 Photos
- MAN unveils secretariat in Kwara, lauds Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Farm workers kill owner in Kwara, remanded in prison
- FG Inaugurates Nigerian Shippers’ Council Governing Board
- Artisan docked for allegedly stealing cellphone
- NIS chief warns officers against extortion in passport processing
- We engage consultant in waste management for clean, healthy environment- Oyo Govt
- Ikpeazu inaugurates ABSU governing council, approves 3 months salary arrears payment
- NAF eliminates terrorists leader, Shanono in Kaduna
- Lagos residents to pay more for waste management — LAWMA