Armed Police personnel sealed the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress on the orders of the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, on Tuesday.
The PUNCH gathered that the IGP had scheduled a meeting with some of the feuding members of the party for 1 pm.
The Appellate Court sitting in Abuja last week upheld the suspension of the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.
Chief Giadom is laying claims to the position of the APC National Chairman in an acting capacity. But some of his colleagues in the National Working Committee said the former governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, who is indisposed, is the Acting National Chairman.
- No room for deadline extension, JAMB Registrar, Oloyede warns prospective applicants
- VIDEOS+PHOTOS: When Buhari visited Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero
- Abiola Bawuah becomes UBA CEO in Africa
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate