Armed Police personnel sealed the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress on the orders of the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, on Tuesday.
The PUNCH gathered that the IGP had scheduled a meeting with some of the feuding members of the party for 1 pm.
The Appellate Court sitting in Abuja last week upheld the suspension of the APC National Chairman, Adams Oshiomhole.
Chief Giadom is laying claims to the position of the APC National Chairman in an acting capacity. But some of his colleagues in the National Working Committee said the former governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, who is indisposed, is the Acting National Chairman.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign
- Nigeria Air: FG selects Ethiopian Airlines as preferred bidder
- Buhari urges more private sector participation in humanitarian sector
- COAS tasks retired officers on maximum utilisation of entitlements