- (0 Likes)
The Katsina State Police Command is seeking the help of well-meaning Nigerians to trace the parents of a 12 year old boy, Sa’ad Suleiman.
Suleiman who was found and brought to the state from Madalla, Niger State, said he is an indigene of Mai’addua in Katsina State and a pupil of A.A. International School Mai’adua.
The spokesman of the police command, DSP Gambo Isah, said on Friday, that the police had gone round Maiaddua and Daura with the boy but could not locate his parents.
He further said the school he mentioned does not even exist in the whole area of Maiaddua. He said the boy gave his father’s name as Suleiman and the mother’s name as Hajara while naming his siblings as Alkasim, Abubakar and Nabila.
- Opinion: Peter Obi and the Obidient’s futile effort faking Sultan’s endorsement
- New Naira Notes: Police begins patrol of banks in Kwara
- Naira redesign: Customers urge CBN to sanction banks not paying N20,000 over the counter
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN laments inability to source products
- Gov. Akeredolu swears in new chief judge, 4 high court judges
- Two suspects arrested for possessing, selling counterfeit N1000 notes
- Nigerian Actress enters trouble for spraying, stepping on new naira notes
- TINUBU’S CAMPAIGN SHUTS DOWN EKITI, SAYS NOTHING CAN STOP APC’S VICTORY
- 2023: Muslim Media Watch Urges Security Agencies To Fine-Tune Strategies
- IGP orders arrest, prosecution of sellers of new naira note