- (0 Likes)
The Katsina State Police Command is seeking the help of well-meaning Nigerians to trace the parents of a 12 year old boy, Sa’ad Suleiman.
Suleiman who was found and brought to the state from Madalla, Niger State, said he is an indigene of Mai’addua in Katsina State and a pupil of A.A. International School Mai’adua.
The spokesman of the police command, DSP Gambo Isah, said on Friday, that the police had gone round Maiaddua and Daura with the boy but could not locate his parents.
He further said the school he mentioned does not even exist in the whole area of Maiaddua. He said the boy gave his father’s name as Suleiman and the mother’s name as Hajara while naming his siblings as Alkasim, Abubakar and Nabila.
- ROYAL NEWS Online Newspaper clocks 10 from scratch to stardom
- NSCDC arrest 7 suspects over alleged energy theft/meter tampering in Kwara
- SAD….34-year-old Sodiq Adebisi dies during football training
- 150 Days in Office: CDS, Gen. CG Musa: A Pragmatic silent achiever
- Ibadan-based herbalist, Ojuwoni Atakoro, one other remanded in Ilorin prison
- Proper use of national budget, critical to economic dev —Akpabio
- EFCC, DSS, NCoS bosses To Face Reps C’ttee Over Failed Attempt To Rearrest Emefiele
- Senator Hussaini sympathises with Kaduna people over misdirected bombing
- Senator Natasha seeks NCDMB, NAFDAC partnership on alternative medicine
- Senate gives NPA 48hrs ultimatum to produce unaccounted $1.8bn