A popular director at the Lagos Inland Revenue Service, Olanike Disu, who is widely called Madam Tax, has died on Monday, September 4th, barely 24 hours after celebrating her birthday on Sunday, September 3rd.
According to a report by LIB, female tax guru, died in mysterious circumstances at a private hospital after complaining that she’s not feeling too well barely 24-hours after she celebrated her birthday.
She’s survived by her two children. May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Here is an official statement by Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria confirming her death;
“Members of the Council, Management and Secretariat of the Chartered Institute of Taxation Of Nigeria, has regrettably announce the unfortunate demise of a member of the Executive Committee of Council, Mrs Olanike Disu, FCTI which occurred today, September 4, 2017.
“She was the current Chairman of the 2018 Annual Tax Committee (ATC). She was also an Assistant Director with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) until her death.
“We pray that God will comfort her family and the CITN family, and grant them the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.”
- Ganduje removes travel ban for Buhari to visit Kano
- 3 policemen killed in Ebonyi by unknown gunmen
- Naira notes: CBN approves Feb. 10 as new deadline
- Buhari tackling problems others ran from– Tinubu
- Solanke-Koya urges Aviation Minister to reject payment of airfare in foreign currency
- Gusau expresses interest to run for Certified Athletic Administrator Presidency
- Lassa fever death rate raises to 13 in Edo
- APC reveals what will happen as Osinbajo absent at Tinubu’s campaign in Lagos
- Peter Obi takes campaign to Borno, promises to end insecurity
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi