Yoruba actor Kamal Adebayo, better known as Sir Kay-Kamoru is dead.
The actor, known for his unique slangs in movies, is the father of skitmaker Isbae U.
His death comes just months after Isbae U surprised him with N1m cash as a birthday gift.
Yoruba actors have taken to Instagram to mourn him.
- INEC investigates viral video of extortion during PVCs collection in Enugu
- Buhari inaugurates 10mw solar plant in Kano State
- Court remands woman for pouring hot water on her co-wife in Kwara
- UNA-USA Ambassador, Lady Tee Thompson applauds KAM Holding for promoting SDGs
- Why I am not allocating land in FCT – Minister
- Nigeria records 244 confirmed cases of Lassa fever, 37 deaths in 16 states and FCT
- 2023: Kwara Hausa/Fulani community adopts NNPP guber candidate
- LASU Senate elects Omobitan new Deputy VC
- Abuja /Kaduna train to resume operations on Tuesday
- Diezani drags EFCC to court to recover seized assets