The authority of the University of Ilorin has apprehended two candidates (name withheld) for involving in examination malpractice at the first day of the ongoing institution’s post UTME screening exercise.
According to a statement signed by the Director of the Corporate Affairs, University of Ilorin, Mr Kunle Akogun and made available to newsmen in Ilorin, the two culprits have been handed over to the institution’s security officers.
The statement added that one of the two culprits was nabed for impersonation while the second sat for the examination twice but his registration number gave him out.
Mr Akogun however explained further that a total of 9,464 candidates sat for the screening yesterday at Unilorin center and a total of 5,083 wrote the test at the Lagos Centre.
The statement added that all the results of the Monday screening were released within five hours after the test, adding that the screening continues today at both Ilorin and Lagos centers.
- Emir of Bauchi’s brother found dead
- PHOTO NEWS: FG empowers women in Kebbi
- Gov. Adeleke reacts to tribunal’s judgement, vows to appeal
- BREAKING….Ademola Adeleke sacked as Osun Governor
- Kebbi assembly deputy speaker, 5 other resign appointments
- Adamawa guber candidate dies
- Lawyer sues CBN, seeks extension of deadline for old naira notes
- CBN unveils domestic card to strengthen payments system
- SHOCKING… Governor loses son
- Banks in Ogun applauded over circulation of new naira notes