The authority of the University of Ilorin has apprehended two candidates (name withheld) for involving in examination malpractice at the first day of the ongoing institution’s post UTME screening exercise.
According to a statement signed by the Director of the Corporate Affairs, University of Ilorin, Mr Kunle Akogun and made available to newsmen in Ilorin, the two culprits have been handed over to the institution’s security officers.
The statement added that one of the two culprits was nabed for impersonation while the second sat for the examination twice but his registration number gave him out.
Mr Akogun however explained further that a total of 9,464 candidates sat for the screening yesterday at Unilorin center and a total of 5,083 wrote the test at the Lagos Centre.
The statement added that all the results of the Monday screening were released within five hours after the test, adding that the screening continues today at both Ilorin and Lagos centers.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign