Photos from the lavish birthday party Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode and his new romantic partner Queen Nerita Ezenwa, the 2019 Queen of Aso International organized for his sons/triplets; Ragnar, Aiden and Liam have been shared online.
The party which was held at FFK’s Abuja residence was attended by clerics like Rev. Bayo Oladeji, spokesman of CAN alongside Rev Emmanuel Omata and Rev Emmanuel Olorumagba who prayed before it began.
Others who attended the party include Senator Grace Bent, Susan Ade-Coker, Lucy Akumabo, Ngozi Ezeani and Amina Gumi.
It was also learnt that Chief Fani-Kayode’s elder son, Nicholas Oyinemi Endeley played a major role in organising the party held amidst tight security, alongside others.
The celebrants were said to have un-wrapped heir numerous gifts in company of their dad and their elder brother, Prince Aragorn-Fani Kayode who reportedly played the role of ‘little chairman of the occasion’.
Here are photos below………..
Mother of the boys, Precious who had vowed to fight till she has her sons in her arms again was conspicuously absent. This is coming after she said that that she hasn’t been allowed access to her 4 sons since her seperation from her estranged husband, Femi Fani-Kayode.
- Distribution of 2.83m mosquito nets begin in Ebonyi
- 2023: Groups target 1million votes for Tinubu in Osun
- Gov. Sanwo-Olu purchases 100 cars for Lagos civil servants
- Ilorin experiences first rainfall in 2023
- Leeds records 3-1 victory against Accrington Stanley firstly in 7yrs
- Naira notes hardship: Don’t come to Kano yet, Ganduje tells Buhari
- CBN’s Jan. 31 deadline on naira notes unrealistic— Atiku
- CBN deadline: Buhari speaks on reasons for currencies changes
- INEC extends PVCs collection to Feb. 5
- INEC extends PVCs collection deadline