President, EBOMI Ministries International, Prophet Isa El-Buba, has accused the kitchen cabinet of President Muhammadu Buhari for restricting Acting President Yemi Osinbajo from taking major decisions that would better loads of Nigerians.
He advised Buhari to give critical attention to his ill-health and not to hurry back home until he is fully satisfied by his medical doctor.
Prophet El-Buba stated this yesterday in Jos during a press conference and expressed optimism that if Acting President Osinbajo is given full capacity to act without restrain, Nigeria will transform into an enviable nation in less than one year.
“There is no need for President Muhammadu Buhari rush into the country if he is not fully recovered, he should take time to attend to his health while he should give the Acting President full capacity to act without interference of certain personalities from cabinet.
“From my observation, the Acting President has been slow down by certain powers bent on holding the country to ransom. He started on a very high speed towards economic recovery that had placed the country on hardship.
“He had visited market women to know the actual cost of foodstuff, he visited Niger Delta to address the militancy problem and currently, he is addressing the challenges of insecurity in Kaduna State and agitation for secession by some interest groups, but some people are not happy with the step he has taken so far, they felt he is stealing the show from the President.”
El-Buba lamented over the attitudes of some individuals who are working round the clock to puncture Osinbajo’s political will, to place Nigeria on the track of steady growth and development and said such elements should be identify and show the way out from the Presidency.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy