The widespread reports that at least 35 aides to Nigeria’s vice president, Professor Yemi Osinbajo, have been sacked is yet to be officially confirmed.
The office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (OSGF) has denied the the report.
The Director of Press, Willie Bassey, disclosed that such action did not take place, adding he was not aware of any sack of the vice president’s aides as had been reported.
“I am not aware. People have been calling me to ask. Nobody has informed me of any such development,” the director said.
- Buhari seeks Senate’s approval of 6 Executive Bills
- Convicted Yahoo Yahoo boy masterminds $100million deal from prison custody
- EFCC jails another 5 internet fraudsters in Ilorin (PHOTOS)
- SAD…AbdulRazaq mourns as KWASU loses lecturer, student in auto crash
- Hate Speech Bill: Death penalty, other punitive terms open to amendments
- Imbibe spirit of sportsmanship, ex-PDP aspirant, Igali tells Bayelsa gov-elect
- No going back on Hate Speech Bill, says sponsor
- UNILORIN, AL-Hikmah varsities’ best graduating students to bag Gbenga Power Foundation scholarships
- Lawan rejoices with APC, Kogi, Bayelsa governors-elect
- Lagos govt to prosecute Indian national for keeping Lion at home