Our correspondent at the State House observed that the Emir’s visit to the Presidential Villa was his first, since his installation as Emir of Zazzau by Gov. Nasiru el-Rufa’i of Kaduna State on Nov. 9, 2020.
Bamalli, who succeeded Alhaji Shehu Idris, who died on Sept. 20, 2020, after reigning for 45 years, is generally believed to be the first emir from the Mallawa ruling house in 100 years.
The outcome of the meeting between the president and the emir was unknown as at the time of filing this report and when State House correspondents accosted the emir, at the end of the meeting, he declined any comments.
- INEC to conduct mock voter accreditation in Delta
- NSCDC warn officers against careless handling of firearms during
- Businesses crumble in Kaduna as traders lament scarcity of new, old naira notes
- Adeleke directs immediate payment of arrears of half salaries for civil servants
- INEC speaks on PVC safety as gunmen burn Anambra office
- Fuel scarcity: IPMAN assures petrol will be available in two weeks
- Why we are fighting corruption — Lai Mohammed
- EFCC restates commitments to tackling electoral fraud
- OPINION: As Kunle Akogun Hits Diamond Age
- PHOTO NEWS: Late Emir of Dutse requests to be buried in public cemetery