President Buhari swears in 6 Permanent Secretaries
President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday in Abuja swore in six new permanent secretaries before the commencement of the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council.
President Buhari had in March 2023, approved the appointment of the permanent secretaries.
The Head of Service of the Federation, Dr Folashade Yemi-Esan, on March 29, 2023 announced the President’s approval of the appointment of the six permanent secretaries who were successful in the selection process conducted by her office.
While reading the citation of the new permanent secretaries, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Femi Adesina, said the event was the culmination of weeks of pre-qualification exercises for directors, conducted by the Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation.
Those sworn in are Mahmud Kambari (Borno), Esuabana Nko-Asanye (Cross River), Adamu Lamuwa (Gombe), Yakubu Kofarmata (Kano), Olufemi Oloruntola (Ogun) and Richard Pheelangwah.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Family releases burial arrangements for late AIT/RayPower CEO, Raymond Dokpesi
- Senate rejects controversial Water Resources Bill
- You’ve represented the dynasty excellently, Emir of Ilorin tells Prof. Gambari
- Tinubu gets Senate’s approval to appoint 20 Special Advisers
- EFCC to arraign 20 internet fraudster suspects in Kwara
- NLC, TUC pictures from Aso Rock Villa
- Iyabo Ojo slammed with ₦18M tax by Lagos Govt, she reacts
- Oluremi Tinubu steps into First Lady’s office
- Increase workers minimum wage to N200,000 – TUC tells FG
- Fuel subsidy: Court stops NLC, TUC, others from embarking on strike