Prince Albert of Monaco has slammed Prince Harry and Meghan Markle for their interview with Oprah Winfrey.
The country’s ruler said Prince Harry and Meghan Markle should have shared their “dissatisfaction” with royal life “within the intimate quarters of the family”.
Prince Albert said that while he understood the pressures the couple were under, the interview did “bother” him.
Speaking to the BBC World News, he said: “I think this type of public display of dissatisfaction, these type of conversations should be held within the intimate quarters of the family.
“It doesn’t really have to be laid out in the public sphere like that.
“So it did bother me a little bit, I can understand where they’re coming from in a certain way, but I think it wasn’t the appropriate forum to be able to have these kind of discussions.”
Watch the video below.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign