The leader of Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has revealed the reasons why he was proscribed a terrorist.
I am a terrorist without a gun.
I am a terrorist without weapon.
I am a terrorist because I need freedom.
I am a terrorist for fighting for my people.
I am a terrorist for being peaceful.
I am a harmless terrorist.
I am a terrorist without explosion.
I only terrorize the zoo with truth.
I only terrorize them with a peaceful protest.
If I am a terrorist, what is Boko-Haram?
I am proudly IPOB terrorist.
- Kwara govt set to sanction owned-tertiary institutions over unlawful recruitments
- Why I stripped naked to pray for Tinubu’ victory– Olaiya Igwe
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection