The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has suspended its walk-in verification of pensioners, under Defined Benefit Scheme (DBS), at its headquarters and state liaison offices from Dec. 15 to Jan. 19, 2021.
In a statement issued by the Head, Corporate Communications, Mr Gbenga Ajayi, in Abuja on Thursday, PTAD said the suspension affected the Civil Service Pension Department (CSPD), Police Pensions Department (PPD), Customs, Immigration, Prisons Pension Department (CIPPD) and Parastatal Pension Department (PaPD).
Ajayi said that pensioners that had requested for the walk-in verification would be rescheduled and contacted.
He also said that pensioners with urgent complaints should report through the directorate’s e-mail address.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- JUST IN….. Buhari signs amended electoral bill into law
- FRSC warns motorists against impatience on Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway
- Monkeypox infection outbreak in UK, Germany, others
- 2023: Amaechi arrives Kwara, visits Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Defence Minister salutes Nigerian Airforce at 58 (PHOTOS)
- Zamfara Gov, Bello Matawalle urges traditional rulers to tackle insecurity
- 2023: Kogi delegates shock Ameachi after requesting Yahaya Bello to stepdown ambition
- KWACCIMA collaborates with EFCC for corrupt-free business environment
- NCoS Controller advises officers to show good character, be dedicated
- Education, short road to peace, freedom—NIREC