The Pension Transitional Arrangement Directorate (PTAD) has suspended its walk-in verification of pensioners, under Defined Benefit Scheme (DBS), at its headquarters and state liaison offices from Dec. 15 to Jan. 19, 2021.
In a statement issued by the Head, Corporate Communications, Mr Gbenga Ajayi, in Abuja on Thursday, PTAD said the suspension affected the Civil Service Pension Department (CSPD), Police Pensions Department (PPD), Customs, Immigration, Prisons Pension Department (CIPPD) and Parastatal Pension Department (PaPD).
Ajayi said that pensioners that had requested for the walk-in verification would be rescheduled and contacted.
He also said that pensioners with urgent complaints should report through the directorate’s e-mail address.
- 2023 election about competence, not religion– Tinubu Group
- 2023: Osinbajo group endorses Tinubu, receives APC letter of recognition
- Kwara Govt converts Ilorin General Hospital to teaching hospital
- I won’t forget Nigerians if elected, Tinubu vows
- Spectrum Auction will democratize broadband for Nigerians — Danbatta
- Olam, Kwara Govt treat communities on tropical diseases
- Presidential rally: Tinubu’s supporters besiege Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos
- Court fines PRP’s presidential candidate, Kola Abiola, for late documents filing
- Two FRSC officers crushed to death by truck in Akwa Ibom
- World cup: Host country Qatar eliminated