Disgraced R&B star, R. Kelly’s home in Atlanta where women were allegedly held against their will has reportedly been sold.
Documents obtained by TMZ showed that the house the singer usually rented in Metro Atlanta, was sold on June 3. Folks who work for Fulton County where the home is located, told the publication that the house was sold for $1,785,000.
According to the Surviving R. Kelly docu-series, the house was where the singer kept members of his alleged sex cult and in some cases, it is claimed that the women were held there against their will.
Some of the women claimed they were forced to call him “Daddy,” and had to ask permission for everything from bathroom breaks to meals.
The 11,455 sq. ft. house has 7-bedrooms, 12-foot ceilings, 2 kitchens, 7 fireplaces, a home theater, a 4-car garage, a pool, spa, tree house, playhouse and tennis court.
Kelly who is in custody in Chicago and awaiting a federal trial, has since denied the allegations levelled against him.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 62 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections
- Tstv accepts pay per view model against other stakeholders
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate