Disgraced R&B star, R. Kelly’s home in Atlanta where women were allegedly held against their will has reportedly been sold.
Documents obtained by TMZ showed that the house the singer usually rented in Metro Atlanta, was sold on June 3. Folks who work for Fulton County where the home is located, told the publication that the house was sold for $1,785,000.
According to the Surviving R. Kelly docu-series, the house was where the singer kept members of his alleged sex cult and in some cases, it is claimed that the women were held there against their will.
Some of the women claimed they were forced to call him “Daddy,” and had to ask permission for everything from bathroom breaks to meals.
The 11,455 sq. ft. house has 7-bedrooms, 12-foot ceilings, 2 kitchens, 7 fireplaces, a home theater, a 4-car garage, a pool, spa, tree house, playhouse and tennis court.
Kelly who is in custody in Chicago and awaiting a federal trial, has since denied the allegations levelled against him.
- Why I’m supporting Tinubu, AbdulRazaq— Latinwo
- INEC has no business with MC Olumo, but park managers– REC
- Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira scarcity
- Opposition behind naira frustration– Lai Mohammed
- Breaking…. IPMAN orders fuel stations to shutdown operations
- Turkey-Syria Earthquake: Death toll crosses 5,000
- Atiku pays courtesy visit to Bauchi traditional rulers
- FG tasks Hajj Institute on best services to pilgrims
- Man United massively transformed under Ten Hag – De Gea
- Naira redesign: Don’t make Nigerians scapegoats, says Atiku