The Kwara State Commissioner for Communications, Mrs Olaitan Abosede Buraimoh, has commended the management and staff of the state owned Broadcasting Corporation,Radio Kwara, Ilorin for their hard work and dilegence in carrying out their duties.
This was stated at Radio Kwara when the Commissioner paid an inspection visit to the station, according to a statement signed by the Assistant Press Secretary of the Ministry, Rabiat Salman, on Friday.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that Buraimoh spoke on how Radio Kwara has been resuscitated from virtual comatose as it now runs a 24hour transmission.
“It is important that you shy away from any form of information that can lead people astray, and as well work in unity to promote Kwara and add value to the development of the state”, she advised the management and staff of the Radio Station.
The Commissioner directed the management of Radio Kwara to document the challenges confronting the station and forward it to her office for necessary action.
Earlier, The General Manager of Radio Kwara, Kayode Aremu, talked about how the station has been able to meet its revenue target, despite the challenges the station contends with.
Aremu sought for more government’s intervention in the areas that could enhance the operations of the station.
On the Entourage of the Commissioner were the Permanent Secretary, Hajia Rabiat Mopelola Abdulrahman, Director Personnel Finance and Supply, Alhaji Hassan Taiwo Afodun, Director Information Services, Alhaji Abdulrazaq Ayobami Akanbi, Director Graphics, Mrs Comfort Adeyinka and other staff of the ministry.
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS
- CBN directs banks to pay customers with ₦100, ₦50, ₦20, over-the-counter