An undergraduate of the University of Benin, identified as Christopher Ohiememe, has confessed how he loves raping married women and children as a way of fortifying his spiritual powers.
The 21-year-old armed robbery suspect was arrested alongside three other suspects by a team of operatives of the Lagos State Anti-Robbery Squad led by CSP Umar Paiko in Lagos.
The suspect said he was told raping married and underage children would give him strength to commit all sorts of criminal act while joining a secret cult.
The Edo State-born student also revealed that he was initiated into the secret cult by his late father at a tender age when he was in secondary school so that he will not be intimidated by his friends.
Ohiememe said though his father introduced him and trained him to be a hardened criminal, he however, did not spare his family members, including his father while carrying out his operations.
He noted that his father later regretted his action before he died and for having him as his son.
The suspect further confessed to have participated in several robbery operations, raping, kidnapping and other criminal activities involving prominent Nigerians.
He was arrested after a tip-off by one of his gang members arrested by SARS during separate operations in the Ajah area of Lagos State.
They were later arrested at Okokomaiko area and were then taken to SARS in Ikeja.
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded
- Justice Nyako seeks appointment of more judges for speedy justice dispensation
- Tinubu in Abuja not in the United States says APC PCC
- Aishatu Gobir delivers UNILORIN 219th Inaugural Lecture Dec. 1
- Late KWASU VC: University Releases Appreciation Notification
- BREAKING… IGP, Usman Baba sentenced to prison
- Arsonists cannot deter us from holding 2023 elections, INEC Chairman