American rapper, Fabolous and his longtime partner Emily Bustamante have welcomed their third child together.
The former Love and Hip Hop star, who just celebrated her 39th birthday on Saturday, gave birth to the couple’s baby girl on Sunday October 11.
The proud mother later took to her Instagram story to share a video of her daughter Tania Williams, 22, from a previous relationship, holding her baby sister in the hospital.
The new addition is Emily’s fourth child as she already has a daughter from a previous relationship and two sons, Johan Jackson, 12, and Jonas Jackson, 5 with Fabolous.
- Yahoo boy arrested for beating undergraduate girlfriend to death in Ogun
- Governor Ikpeazu signs female inheritance bill into law
- Kwara Gov. reshuffles cabinet, swears-in new commissioners, others
- SON issues MANCAP certificates to 102 companies in Kano
- KAM Holding Gets SON Applause, Bags 6 MANCAP Certificates (PHOTOS)
- ASUU: Lectures receive full salaries for November, without arrears
- Osun Speaker, Owoeye meets Governor Adeleke
- Adeleke tasks panels to recover ”looted” state assets
- Lawmaker assures release of detained Nigerian lady in UAE
- Qatar says 500 death toll of World Cup workers recorded