US rapper, Lil Uzi Vert has decided to ditch the pink diamond encrusted on his forehead.
The Philadelphia rapper made headlines when he implanted the 11-carat $24 million gem on his forehead, but it appears that he’s removed it.
In recent photos and video the rapper has been seen without the $24 million rock.
In one Instagram Story posted by Uzi’s girlfriend JT, the couple is seen dancing and kissing, but the diamond is nowhere in view.
Uzi also shared photos of himself in a City Girls “Twerkulator” T-shirt and again his forehead diamond is missing.
Back in February, Lil Uzi Vert made headlines when he implanted the gem in the middle of his forehead, boasting about its magical powers. “I can’t believe I got this Stone either moving super different now,” he tweeted.
But the stone engraving came with its share of pain when he revealed the bloody injury he suffered as a result of trying to affix it to his skull.
“If I don’t get it took out the right way I could die,” said Uzi.
He purchased the diamond from jewelry designer Elliot Eliantte.
It was so expensive that it took four years to pay off. According to Uzi, it cost more than his home and all his cars combined including his Bugatti.
“I’ve been paying for a natural pink diamond from Elliot for years now,” he tweeted.
“This one Stone cost so much I’ve been paying for it since 2017. That was the first time I saw a real natural pink diamond. A lot of M’s in my face.”
- Ex-Gov. Ahmed to be charge to court soon– EFCC
- Oyo Govt Reopens Industrial Facility Sealed Over Pollution
- Customs deploys new Area Controller to Kwara
- Senate probes cement, other building materials’ prices increase
- Kwara students applaud AbdulRazaq for pro-masses programmes
- Senate rejects planned electricity tariff hike, probes N2trn subsidy requirements
- CBN’s Monetary Policy C’ttee nominees proffer solutions to FX, food crisis
- Senate confirms NHIA, NPC, NAHCON nominees
- Abuja lawyer, Maxwell Opara drags Tinubu to Court over alleged lopsided appointments
- Kwara AGILE to Secure Future of Children – KWSG