Connect with us

Uncategorized

Rapper Lil Wayne hospitalised

Published

on

Rapper Lil Wayne hospitalised
Lil Wayne: hospitalised

Grammy-winning rap star Lil Wayne has been hospitalised after suffering a seizure and being found unconscious in his Chicago hotel room, TMZ said on its web site.

Lil Wayne, 34, who has become one of the biggest names in rap music over a two-decade career, suffered a second seizure at the hospital, TMZ added, and his representative confirmed to the site that he had suffered multiple seizures.

The incident comes more than a year after the rap star, whose Grammy wins include the best rap album award in 2008 for “Tha Carter III,” was treated after suffering what his representatives called two minor seizures.

Four years ago Lil Wayne, whose given name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, spent several days at a Los Angeles hospital, after which he told radio station Power 106 he was epileptic and prone to seizures.

Lil Wayne had been set to perform in Las Vegas late on Sunday night. The New Orleans-born rapper began his professional career aged nine, when he became the youngest artist to be signed by Cash Money Records.

Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2020 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.

Contact: info@royalnews.com.ng

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Trending