American Rappers, Cardi B and Offset have announced the arrival of their second child together, a bouncing baby boy.
On Monday, Cardi B shared the photo of her new bundle of joy, with her husband, Offset, looking at his babies with utmost love and affection.
The grammy award winner is now a proud mother-of-two.
In a recent post on her social media page, Cardi B revealed she did not know she was pregnant till she was at eleven weeks.
She tweeted ;
It’s crazy how they only giving women 6 weeks I didn’t even know I was pregnant till around 11.This country is soo damn backwards.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- NBC revokes licences of Ray Power FM, Silverbird TV, 50 other stations
- Nigerian Govt to block access to online loan firms
- No short shelf doses of COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria — FG
- NiMet predicts 3-day rains, thunderstorms from Friday
- Emirates suspends flights to, from Nigeria
- Flight tickets skyrocket as aviation fuel hits N903
- PDP constitutes caretaker committee for Osun
- Osun Guber: Court strikes out suit against Ademola Adeleke
- Strike: Federal Govt’s offer miserable — ASUU
- Poultry farmers lament high cost of raw material