A Muslim and renown Professor of Law, Rasheed Jimoh-Ijaodola, has bagged a doctorate degree in Christian studies at the University of Ilorin.
Jimoh-Ijaodola is Professor of Law and Dean, Oba Erediauwa College of Law of Igbinedion University, Okada, Edo.
A statement signed by Mr Obajide Ilugbo, Head, Public & External Relations Unit, Office of the Vice-Chancellor, made this known in Benin on Tuesday.
Ilugbo said that Jimoh-Ijaodola’s thesis examined biblical prophesies and other prophesies, including prophesies of the late Sage and Prophet, Nostradamus.
He further said that the Don’s research focused on the end time and the role of humans in the fulfillment of those prophesies.
Jimoh-Ijaodola, a faithful and practicing Muslim, bagged his first Ph.D in Electoral Law from the University of Jos, while his second Ph.D. was in Property Law from the University of Ibadan.
In the third Ph.D Thesis, he posited “the end is now and that humans should be careful so that the end will not come upon us as the biblical thief that came unexpectedly.
“He pleaded that the world should embrace peace and live in harmony for the sake of the earth and humanity.
“Nations should be careful of war and proliferations of Weapon-of-Mass destruction”.
Ilugbo said that Jimoh-Ijaodola in his thesis stressed the need to take care of “our environment” very well so that it will not be endangered.
“The end time scenario is a picture of man eating man and that the problem will most likely start on the claim on ownership of Jerusalem,” the Prof added.
He quoted Jimoh-Ijaodola as saying that the earth was throttling fast toward a certain end and that the survival of the earth depends on man’s will to embrace God totally.
- Labour Party suspends Arabambi over anti-party activities
- Asake apologizes for appearance at Birmingham shpw
- How I became Radio Presenter, Event Entertainer — Omo Culture
- Gov. Sanni Bello’s Spokesperson, Noel-Berje bags Media Personality Award
- Bandits tackles FG, military of ‘benefitting from insecurity’
- FG lost N113m over Abuja-Kaduna railway closure – NRC
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities