The attention of the management of Kwara State University has been drawn to an insinuation in the social media that the institution connived with certain politicians to procure voter cards from students for the purpose of the general elections.
“We wish to state that the university has no link with any politician or political groups, hence did not engage in any form of canvassing or undertaking any clandestine moves for anyone or groups concerning the ongoing elections.
“We wish to enjoin members of the public to disregard such posting on the social media or any platform or media as there is no truth in it.
The university remains committed to its original mandate of teaching, research and community development.
For Director University Relations.
- Kwara Governor Mourns As Ex-Women Affairs Commissioner Dies In Auto-Crash
- Naira Redesign: How CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele deceived Buhari— Oshiomhole
- Emir of Ilorin salutes Gov. Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq at 63
- Entrepreneurs count losses over scarcity of new Naira notes
- Buhari has indeed subdued Boko Haram — Buratai
- Peter Obi appeals for calm over cash crunch, challenges banks
- How I confronted insurgency as COAS – Buratai
- Kwara Speaker celebrates Gov. Abdulrazaq at 63
- 2023 polls: Buratai solicits support for Tinubu, APC
- CAN felicitates Kwara Gov., AbdulRazaq at 63