Veteran Nollywood actor, Segun Arinze, has warned celebrities against putting their private lives on the social media.
Arinze said many celebrities are not helping their marriages by displaying the private lives on the social media. social media is enhancing many celebrities marriage crash.
According to the actor, “I have had my share of it, remember I had a broken marriage”, recounting his ordeal to LIB.
Naija News learnt that the 52-year-old actor’s marriage hit the rocks in 2003 with his ex-wife, Anne Njemanze who is also an actress.
“Social Media is helping to destroy so many marriages and a lot of our so-called celebrities are not helping themselves by putting their marriages and relationships on social media.
“Your private life should be private. I have had my share of it, remember I had a broken marriage before I remarried again.
“Learn to keep your private life private and your public life public. You don’t let the whole world come into your life and see what you are doing because the same people who are seeing you today and going to mock you tomorrow.
“As a public figure, it’s really tough being a public figure. Celebrities need to separate their private lives from the public, show what’s necessary if it’s important.
“It’s really crazy how everybody post about their private life on the Internet, looking for likes and all that. Social media has its advantages in terms of reaching out to fans, marketing and promoting of your brands. But the disadvantages will come back to hurt you,” Arinze advised.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign