The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has dumped documents on the recall of Senator Dino Melaye (APC,Kogi) at the entrance of his office in the National Assembly.
The documents whichever were in four ‘Ghana Must Go’ bags and one other were dumped around 11:00am this morning. Melaye’s office number 2.13 on second floor of the new Senate wing was under lock and key. Read also: Stadium turns battle field as Football fans clash in Osun
The commission has been lamenting that Melaye has been evading service, a development the Senator has dismissed.
Our correspondent reports that the senators are in closed session as at the time the documents were dumped.
INEC officials were seen in strategic locations in the Senate wing.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL