The face-off between the Leader of the Kwara State House of Assembly, Hon (Dr) Hassan Oyeleke and Hon. Danladi Olayonu, has been finally put to rest.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the need for reconciliation between the two political giants was muted by the leadership of the party, religions and opinion leaders as well as the paramount traditional ruler of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi Oloyede.
This has laid to rest the alleged recall process of the house leader.
In a statement issued on Wednesday, Hon. Oyeleke however thanked the entire people of Offa and Kwarans at large for the show of concern and promised to be more dutiful to the growth of legislative activities in the state.
He also thanked the Olofa of Offa, Oba Mufutau Gbadamosi, the Speaker of the Kwara State House of Assembly, Dr. Ali Ahmad and the entire members of the assembly for their unflinching support.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
ROYAL NEWS eCopy March 28, 2022
- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke declared as authentic Osun PDP candidate
- Hajj: NAHCON inaugurates, screens medical team
- PHOTO NEWS: Faces at NDC security seminar held in Abuja
- EFCC traces N130m illegal trasnfer into ex-Speaker Patricia Etteh’s account
- FCTA laments influx of beggars from states
- NERC releases update on alleged Tariff increment
- Saraki woos Osun PDP delegates, canvasses support for Adeleke
- PHOTO NEWS: Tinubu visits Kwara, salutes Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Tinubu assures of victory against any PDP candidate
- KWACCIMA pleads with FG to reopen Kwara, Niger borders