Rep-elect, Yinka Aluko lauds INEC over peaceful conduct of polls
The newly-elected member of the House of Representatives, llorin East/South Federal Constituency, Alhaji Yinka Aluko, has commended the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for its performance during the Saturday’s Governorship and State Assembly elections.
Aluko spoke in Ilorin on Sunday while reacting to the conduct of the polls, ROYAL NEWS reports.
He noted that all elections conducted in Kwara were peaceful, transparent and acceptable.
He said that the elections were free and fair without any hitch or difficulty, saying that all the procedures were open and satisfactory to all parties in the state.
Facebook Comments Box
Copyright 2023 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
Download ROYAL NEWS app
- Okowa congratulates Adeleke on Appeal Court victory
- Ekweremadu, wife to be sentenced on May 5
- CBN confirms evacuation of banknotes, directs banks to open for weekend operations
- CBN begins monitoring of old notes circulation:
- Ademola Adeleke is the duly elected governor of Osun— Appeal Court
- BREAKING…Appeal court reinstates Adeleke as Osun governor
- Kwara Gov sympathises with residents over rainstorm, flooding incidents
- ICPC arraigns ex-JAMB’s Ojerinde, 4 children over alleged fraud
- World Athletics bans transgender women from women’s competition
- I will run Peter Obi’s model of governance in Abia State – Alex Otti