Residents of Oke-Foma phase III in the Ilorin West local government area of Kwara State has appealed to the state government to assist the community with transformer in order to curb the current power outage affecting them.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the community which is composed of no fewer than 3000 households is in total blackout for some months.
A statement signed by stakeholders in the community, Hon. Tunde Mohammed and Hon. Ologbomoso, appealed for government’s quick intervention towards solving the menace of erratic power supply in the community.
He however disclosed that efforts have been made in the past towards intimating appropriate government agencies in the past in order to facilitate replacement of the faulty transformer in earnest.
Facebook Comments Box
- Atiku speaks on forming alliance with Kwankwaso, Peter Obi
- Naira redesign: Emefiele urges NASS, Nigerians to show understanding
- Fuel scarcity may affect election logistics — INEC
- SAD…. PDP campaign rally turns mourning in Sokoto as Tambuwal’s aide, Aisha Maina dies
- Nigeria attains 100% broadband penetration— Buhari
- UPDATED: Jigawa Govt annouces funeral as Emir of Dutse dies at 78
- Buhari inaugurates 5,700-hectare Irrigation Scheme, pledges more relief for flood victims
- 2023 polls will be the best, Senate President assures EU observers, Kenya’s Raila Odinga
- Ondo PoS operators increase charges over scarce new Naira notes
- Nigeria’s public debt stock increases to N44.06trn in Q3 2022 – NBS