Residents of Oke-Foma phase III in the Ilorin West local government area of Kwara State has appealed to the state government to assist the community with transformer in order to curb the current power outage affecting them.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the community which is composed of no fewer than 3000 households is in total blackout for some months.
A statement signed by stakeholders in the community, Hon. Tunde Mohammed and Hon. Ologbomoso, appealed for government’s quick intervention towards solving the menace of erratic power supply in the community.
He however disclosed that efforts have been made in the past towards intimating appropriate government agencies in the past in order to facilitate replacement of the faulty transformer in earnest.
- BREAKING…. Electricity employees suspend strike action
- BREAKING…. At last, Kwara governor picks new date to swear-in commissioners
- FG urged to set up unemployment fund
- Senate seeks 20% from budget to fund constituency projects
- Senate probes PPPRA over N800bn roads maintenance fund
- Senate moves against illegal influx of foreign vessels
- Buhari, Sanwo-Olu, Marwa bemoan prevalence of drug abuse in Nigeria
- Aisha Buhari fires Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu (FULL STATEMENT)
- Senate probes N20trn unremitted stamp duties from banks, others
- Senate escapes cracks, drops Confidence Vote on Lawan