Senator Shehu Sani has predicted doom for his former political party, All Progressives Congress, APC and urged a former governor of Akwa Ibom State, Senator Godswill Akpabio, who recently joined the party to return to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
Shehu Sani Sani left the APC two weeks ago after failing to get the party’s Senate ticket for Kaduna Central Senatorial District.
He had been promised the ticket by the National Chairman of the party, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, but the stiff resistance by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State ensured that the offer was not actualised.
His prediction of doom came a day after another APC senator and former governor of Yobe State predicted that the party could lose the election in its Northeast stronghold. Predicting doom for his former party in a tweet laced with parables yesterday evening, Senator Sani said: “Oh ye Godswill, leave Nineveh through the Tigris River before dawn and returneth to thy city Damascus.”
He spoke of Nineveh, which by biblical accounts, had been slated for destruction and had a prophet, Jonah, sent to warn it of its imminent catastrophe.
How Ribadu, Buhari’s in-law are confronting Governor Bindow That tweet had been re-tweeted more than 200 times and received more than 600 likes.
Following up on his allegory, Senator Sani charged stakeholders not to upbraid Senator Ibrahim over his insinuations concerning the ruling party. “Stop heckling or throwing stones on Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim. He is just a meteorologist. All you need to do is to mind the weather and appreciate his forecast.”
- Senate approves Tinubu’s removal of Irukera as FCCPC boss
- NDDC: Senate rejects Anambra as lawmakers biker over Kogi
- Senate Summons Wike , FCT CP over spate of kidnappings
- Reps Reject NNPCL’s OVH Acquisition Report, Order Fresh Investigation
- NNPCL, OPEC Pledge Collaboration to Attract Investments, Grow Production
- COED Tech. lay-off 95 workers in Enugu over alleged irregularities
- ‘Yahoo Plus’ pushes 27yr-old man to kill father for rituals
- (PHOTOS) Army GOC visits Shehu of Borno, sues for collaboration
- NatureNews Targets 5bn Trees Plantation by 2030, Unveils ‘NaijaGreenProject’ Initiative
- NLC suspends nationwide protest