The management of Med-View Airline on Wednesday expressed regret and apologized to its passengers including Royal Fathers on the Lagos-Ilorin-Abuja route, who were affected by delays saying bad weather was responsible.
In a statement made available to ROYAL NEWS, the airline said the operating aircraft had arrived the Ilorin Airspace at the scheduled time but adverse weather and based on air traffic control advice the aircraft had to divert to Abuja.
It added that, “We continued to monitor the weather situation in Ilorin, and it was only visible late in the day and the flight finally made it.”
The statement further reads: “Medview Airline takes great measures to avoid conditions that will impact on safety of passengers and crew.
“The airline said it was unfortunate that the adverse weather prevailed at a day when
“Highly revered traditional rulers and other passengers were billed to fly to Abuja en route their various destinations. We sincerely regret this unfortunate incident and inconvenience caused passengers.”
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- FG declares Monday Oct. 10 as public holiday
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner