The management of Med-View Airline on Wednesday expressed regret and apologized to its passengers including Royal Fathers on the Lagos-Ilorin-Abuja route, who were affected by delays saying bad weather was responsible.
In a statement made available to ROYAL NEWS, the airline said the operating aircraft had arrived the Ilorin Airspace at the scheduled time but adverse weather and based on air traffic control advice the aircraft had to divert to Abuja.
It added that, “We continued to monitor the weather situation in Ilorin, and it was only visible late in the day and the flight finally made it.”
The statement further reads: “Medview Airline takes great measures to avoid conditions that will impact on safety of passengers and crew.
“The airline said it was unfortunate that the adverse weather prevailed at a day when
“Highly revered traditional rulers and other passengers were billed to fly to Abuja en route their various destinations. We sincerely regret this unfortunate incident and inconvenience caused passengers.”
- Civil Defense Receives Bags Of Rice As Palliative In Kwara
- Customs CG begins sales of seized food items in Lagos
- Why FG Created Ministry of Marine & Blue Economy– Perm Sec.
- Death of Dep. DOP Nathaniel shocking, sad—Kwara Gov
- Correpondents’ Chapel Commiserates with Kwara Governor, NUJ Over Demise Of Dep. DOP
- NPF Forge Ties With NITDA On Digital Literacy
- NAMA Strengthens Partnership with Nigerian Air Force For Airspace Safety
- KWSG Donates Mattresses to NYSC Camp
- DISCLAIMER: MISSING PERSON NOT KWASU STUDENT
- Senators reject service extension for NASS clerk, others