Davido’s manager, Asa Asika, has reacted to a controversial report stating that the singer is member of the Black Axe confraternity.
One Tobi Adegoke, a 25-year-old suspected member of the Black Axe cult said he was lured into becoming a member of the group with promises that joining the group would grant him the rare opportunity of meeting Davido.
He had told the police, “I am an Aiye member (Black Axe). I have been in the cult for about two years. I was told that Davido was a member and if I join, I will be able to meet him.
“It was the guy who initiated me that said so. He said he worked for Davido and that it will be easy access for me. But since I joined, I have not met Davido. They told me I’ll become a very popular musician but see where I am now.”
However, in a chat with Vanguard, Asika denied knowledge of Davido being a member of any secret cult group.
“I have no idea of what you’re talking about my brother”, he said.
Another member of Davido’s DMW crew and also Perruzi’s manager, Abiola Ridwan Sanni, a.k.a ‘Kolotainment’, also dismissed the suspect’s allegation, describing it as ‘funny’.
“The allegation is funny, so no further comments”, he added.
Meanwhile, Davido is yet to react to the report.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Breaking…. Kwara Gov. makes fresh appointments
- Bill demanding to Legalize Power Rotation stepped down in Senate
- Senate Moves to Whittle Down Powers of CBN Governor
- National Assembly’s Clerk, Amos Ojo solicits support for security agencies
- 2022 Olojo: Ooni assures of restoration of Nigeria’s lost glory
- SAD….Emir of Ilorin mourns late CSO, ASP Adebayo Olowoyo
- Emir Sulu-Gambari celebrates Turaki of Ilorin, Saliu Mustapha at 50
- APC appoints Omole as Director, Diaspora of Campaign Council
- FUT Minna appoints new Vice Chancellor, (Read Profile)
- PDP: Nothern coalition stages protest in Kaduna, says Ayu must resign