By Arowona Abdulazeez
The Former Governor of the old Kaduna State, Alhaji AbdulKadir Balarabe-Musa, in an exclusive interview with ROYAL NEWS disclosed that it was ideological differences between his party, People Redemption Party, PRP, and the National Party of Nigeria, NPN, which had majority in the State House of Assembly that led to his impeachment.
Balarabe Musa was elected as the Governor of Kaduna State in 1979 on the platform of PRP and was later impeached in 1981.
WATCH FULL VIDEO
- Emir of Ilorin condoles former AMCON chairman, Kola Belgore over wife’s death
- NiMet signs MoU with Sahel Consulting on agricultural improvement
- Buhari responsible for rot in Nigeria– Igboho
- NLC protest action may bring anarchy– TUC
- Former Kwara NUJ secretary, Timothy Nathaniel for burial Feb. 26-27
- Account for toll gate, parking lots fees since 2015, Court orders FAAN
- Adamawa hunters collaborate with Army to fight criminalities
- CSOs urge NASS to probe FG over $3.4billion COVID-19 loan, subsidy savings, others
- ARRANT NONSENSE: MURIC REPLIES MAN WHO SAID REMI TINUBU SHOULD BE KILLED
- JUST IN…. Former NBA national president, emerges as LP guber candidate in Edo