Gunmen has again made fresh attack on some military personnel in Abua central in Abua Odual Local government Area of River state.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the attack left four military personnel dead and one with bullet wounds during the attack that was carried out on Sunday night.
Our report further revealed that the troops were attacked in an oil company in Abua local government area.
An eyewitness from the community said: “a female chef was among those that kidnapped by the gunmen during the assault”.
However, the incident that happened in Rivers State has resulted in severe panic in the Omenema community, which led some residents to flee the area, source said.
But the Nigerian Army in Port Harcourt yet to issue an official statement on the assault.
This report is coming barely twenty-four hours after gunmen attacked some security checkpoints in Ikwerre local government area of Rivers State.
With the current situation on ground, heads of security agencies in Rivers State are presently meeting at the state police headquarters to sort out the security breaches in the state.
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum
- Buhari says Govs are stealing local govt funds
- Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian huge divorce parting gift
- 2023: INEC takes delivery of last batch of PVCs in Edo
- Ex-VC, Prof. Magaji Garba sentenced to 35 years in prison
- Mavin Records’ “Overloading (Overdose)”, most trending 2022 YouTube music video
- Four feared dead in accident involving Gov. Fintiri’s convoy