Manchester United have announced that Robin Sadler has joined the Red Devils as head of rehabilitation and physiotherapy.
Sadler is expected to oversee service provision for first-team, Academy and Women’s teams at Old Trafford.
Man United disclosed this in a statement on Monday.
“Manchester United is pleased to announce that Robin Sadler has joined the club as head of rehabilitation & physiotherapy.
“This is a new position that will oversee service provision for first-team, Academy and Women’s teams,” Man United’s statement read.
Robin’s most recent role was the head physiotherapist at the English club, Derby County.
He previously worked at Manchester City for 17 years, in the Academy and first-team medical departments.
- Aisha Buhari withdraws case against critic Aminu Mohammed
- INEC announces dates for PVCs collection
- Ronaldo denies reports he swore at Portugal coach over substitution
- Lagos marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities
- Soludo presents appointment letters to 5, 000 newly recruited teachers in Anambra
- Again, INEC office set ablaze in Imo
- No end to fuel scarcity — Oil marketers
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules