The management of ROYAL NEWS Online Newspapers on Tuesday commiserated with the entire members of the Nigeria Union Journalists, (NUJ), over the demise of its former national president, Mr. Bonnie Iwouha.
In a condolence message issued by the Head of Admin and Technical Services, Olakunle Adeniyi, the news platform condoled with the immediate family members, associates, friends, government and good people of Abia State over the great loss.
He noted that several sacrifices and commitments injected into journalism practice and the union at large in past years, paved ways for young minds to be attracted to the highly respected journalism profession.
While saluting the courage and intellectual competences of the late sage, ROYAL NEWS Online Newspapers pays tribute to late Iwuoha and other leaders of the NUJ who have since joined their ancestors.
“We commiserate with the national president, Mr. Chris Isiguzo and the entire NUJ members over the colossal loss and pray God to repose his soul and give the families left behind the fortitude to bear the great vacuum created by his demise”, he said.
- Election: Close down institutions, allow students vote– Reps to FG
- ICPC re-arrests former JAMB registrar Dibu Ojerinde
- Kwara Assembly approves extension of Acting Auditor-General’s tenure
- Ex-JAMB registrar opened fictitious accounts to conceal his identity– Witness
- No attempt to create conflict between Tinubu, Buhari will succeed – APC
- Lubcon bags West Africa’s best lubricant of year
- NYSC gets 8 new directors, promotes 1,123 others
- Senate confirms ex-I-G Arase as Chairman, Police Service Commission
- Bank customers decry scarcity of new Naira notes at ATMs, POS
- Senate suspends plenary till Feb. 28