ROYAL NEWS (www.royalnews.com.ng), a leading news portal, is recruiting experienced news writers.
Applicant should have cognate experience covering national news, with bias for politics. Prospective applicants must have impressive and current database of contacts within political and national circles.
-Must posses at least a Bachelors degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or English Language. Professional qualifications or Master’s degree will be added advantage.
-Applicants must posses at least 2-year with cognate experience in modern/online media practice.
-Be knowledgeable in libel laws and ethical foundations of journalism.
-Be proficient in current and emerging news gathering method.
-Must be ready to adhere to the general principles guiding professional media inline with international best practice.
Send your detailed resume with a minimum of two stories’ links to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections