The death of the Senator representing Cross River North Senatorial District in the National Assembly, Rose Oko, has been reported.
Oko died on Monday night at a hospital in the United Kingdom, at the age of 63.
Senator Oko was the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Trade and Investment until her death.
The late Senator was also a former member of the House of Representatives.
- SAD…. Ilorin-born varsity don, Sulyman Gurumoh is dead
- BREAKING…Dogara dumps APC for PDP
- Adeleke commences salary payment, vows to restore good governance
- Ronaldo signs £173m deal with Al-Nassr
- Zenith Bank wins Bank of the Year
- Late Onijagbo was a great servant of God— Gov. AbdulRazaq
- Emir of Ilorin mourns late Onijagbo, Oba Fagbemi
- I’m thinking of getting married for sex, says Juliana Olayode
- DMO raises concern over Nigeria’s debt
- BREAKING…Yoruba King, Onijagbo of Ijagbo dies