Barely a week after the abduction of some school pupils in Kagara Niger state, armed bandits on Friday attacked Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in Talata Mafara Local Government Area of Zamfara State.
No few than 300 schools girls were kidnapped in the operation which occurred in the early hours of Friday.
Just few moments ago, the unfortunate incidence occurred, according to a source, noting that the abducted schoolgirls were about 300 in number.
Although the state Government and the Police are yet to comment on the situation.
- Gbenga Power rejoices with Nigerians on 63rd Independence celebrations
- CJN to inaugurate 23 Federal High Court Judges Oct 4.
- US Court Orders Release of Tinubu’s Academic Records in 48 hrs
- Kwara Proposes N239bn Revised Budget To Assembly
- Gamji Association Tasks Youths To Emulate Virtues Of Founding Fathers
- Fagbemi dissociates FG from N50bn plea bargain with Emefiele
- Nigeria @63: Peaceful co-existence is germane for nat’l growth— Emir Sulu-Gambari
- Nigeria @63: Tinubu approves new minimum wage for FG workers
- (PHOTOS) Three Internet Fraudsters Bag Jail Terms In Benin
- Opinion: Celebrating a quintessential ex-Defence Minister, Gen. BS Magashi @ 74