Barely a week after the abduction of some school pupils in Kagara Niger state, armed bandits on Friday attacked Government Girls Secondary School, Jangebe in Talata Mafara Local Government Area of Zamfara State.
No few than 300 schools girls were kidnapped in the operation which occurred in the early hours of Friday.
Just few moments ago, the unfortunate incidence occurred, according to a source, noting that the abducted schoolgirls were about 300 in number.
Although the state Government and the Police are yet to comment on the situation.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- 2023: Be careful of politicians’ craftiness– Don warns journalists
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL