Another prominent politician is dead. He is Alhaji Ibrahim Mallaha, Chairman of Zamfara chapter of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
He reportedly died on Sunday in Germany.
ROYAL NEWS reports that This was confirmed in Gusau on Monday by Yusuf Idris, Director-General to Gov. Bello Matawalle on Media, Communications and Public Enlightenment.
Mallaha who was a Kingmaker in Gusau Emirate Council, died at the age of 59.
Idris said Mallaha died as a result of cardiac arrest at a hospital in Germany where he was on support machine over kidney related ailments.
The deceased left behind four wives, many children, grand and great grand children.
- Naira depreciates marginally, exchanges at 445.83 to dollar
- YABATECH suspends ‘students’ week’ over shooting incident on campus
- Again Twitter suspends Kanye’s account for violating rules
- Osun: Adeleke’s emergence as Gov divine– Traditional worshippers
- Aisha Buhari now wears dress meant for 3 people– Solomon Dalung
- A’Ibom YPP Guber Candidate Jailed For 42Yrs
- Abuja-Kaduna train service resumes Dec. 5– FG
- Angry youths set ablaze Iree Oba’s Palace in Osun
- Oyetola left N76bn debt, says Osun Govt
- Gov Ademola frowns at delay in Nov salary, issues ultimatum