The Wali of Tsaragi and Poprietor of
Markazul Rahmatullahi Litahafizul Quran, Ilorin, Dr Muhammed Ndakoji Haruna, is dead.
A statement by family of the deceased revealed that he died yesterday adding that the janaza prayer will hold by 4pm today at Markaz Rahmatullahi Litahafizul Qur’an, Tanke-Ilorin.
Aged 68, the deceased hails from Tsaragi in Edu Local Government Area of Kwara State and rose through rungs of the ladder in public service.
A graduate of Veterinary Medicine from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, he began his education at the Native Authority School, Share and later proceeded to the then Ilorin Provisional Secondary School now GSS Ilorin.
Dr Muhammed Haruna served as Commissioner for Works and that of Commerce and Cooperative at various times and was also the State Director of the defunct Directorate of Food, Road and Rural Infrastructure, DFRII during the General Babangida regime.
He was also the Director of Parastatals at the Presidency, Office of the Secretary to Government of the Federation where he retired from active service in 2013.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- KAM Holding CEO rejoices with Abubakar Sulu-Gambari on attainment of SAN rank
- Nigeria-Saudi Chamber of Commerce Will Deepen Countries’ Relations —Minister
- FAAN boss commends increase in passengers traffic at Abuja airport
- Ciroma of Ilorin, A.B. Sulu-Gambari, 61 others make final SANs list (FULL NAMES)
- Enugu West: Onyeama lied in affidavit claiming that I’m dead —Okah
- Yobe North: I accept the court judgement — Lawan
- Emir of Ilorin rejoices with Durosinlohun Kawu, Idris Haroon over National Honour Awards
- Senate considers bill to regulate informal sector employment
- Senate directs NEMA, others to help flood victims nationwide
- Senate hints on Electoral Offences Bill for 2023 elections