A former National President of the Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressives Union, IEDPU, Justice Saka Yusuf (rtd), is dead.
He retired jurist according to sources died at the late hours of Monday (12 February 2018) after a brief illness.
ROYAL NEWS gathered that the Janazat prayers for the deceased will come up on Tuesday (today) at his GRA residence in Ilorin by 10am.
Copyright 2022 ROYAL NEWS. All rights reserved. Digital material on this website, may not be published, reproduced, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from ROYAL NEWS.
- Kogi Assembly seals Dangote Cement factory
- Kwara NUJ holds Ilorin NBA in friendly match to mark 2022 Press week
- Google announces first Cloud Region in Africa
- Kaduna CP warns against extra judicial killings
- Senate moves to make Nigeria manufacturing country
- Senate exits Customs, FIRS, NCC, others from budget
- Senate confirms 19 RECs, NUPRC Executive Commissioner
- Ijara-Isin monarch hails TIC Chairman on birthday occasion
- Nigeria in Calamitous situation over oil theft, vandalism, others — NNPCL
- Minister, others reject Senate’s bill on proposed innovation agency